Help us prevent the spread of Covid-19:
In order to keep our staff, family, community and guests safe and to maintain compliance with the state of Maine’s Covid-19 Guidelines please read through the following changes and confirm that you and ALL guests in your party agree to comply before booking.
1. Most importantly, if you or any member of your party has experienced any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been exposed to someone positive for the Covid-19 virus within 14 days prior to your charter, please reschedule your charter for a time when you are feeling well.
2. All guests must wear a face covering that covers their nose and mouth completely for the duration of their sail and while boarding and disembarking the vessel.
(Guests two years old and younger are the ONLY exception)
* Please bring your own mask, if able. We can provide one if necessary but they are difficult to source at this time.
3. All guests will be asked to sanitize their hands before boarding the vessel. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
4. For out-of-state visitors, please review the state’s visitor guidelines.