What is Sail Camden doing to prevent the spread of Covid-19?
*Please read through all of the following information carefully.
1. High touch areas of our vessel will be sanitized between each trip.
2. All crew will be educated on the symptoms and prevention of Covid-19 and the State of Maine's Covid-19 Checklist for Vessel Charters.
3. All crew will stay home if they are experiencing the symptoms of Covid-19 or if they have been exposed to the virus within the 14 days prior to your charter.
4. Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide bottled water, blankets, sunscreen, binoculars, use of our cooler or any shared items at this time.
*Life jackets will be sanitized between guests as needed.
5. Only crew will be permitted into the cabin and our head (bathroom) will be off limits at this time.